Recieve messages from contact form to email inbox on wordpress

On my wordpress website I have a contact form which is used to collect information from people. I installed sendgrid to my wordpress website and my restrictions on my linode was taken off, when I click run a test email on the WP Mail Smtp plugin it sends an email perfectly fine. I would like to know how can I get that info on contact to be sent to my outlook inbox. Ive installed postfix etc but it doesnt seem to be working and when I take a look inside send grid the emails seem to be blocked, im not quite sure what the error is though. just need someway of getting the contact info into my email inbox.

Hope you can help out!! Thanks

No, don’t use postfix, unless you want to be running an e-mail server. It’s way too much work just to send a few e-mails.

In the wp mail setup, you need to put your sendgrid smtp settings. Is there a place in the plugin you’re using to put in smtp settings? Do you have smtp settings from sendgrid?

Another option is to use the sendgrid API, but it’s another level of complexity.

As a sidenote, I use mailgun to send out e-mails from my servers, including fortmactech.com – even I don’t want to run an e-mail server :slight_smile: