Questions about Vmware Esxi?

Hello everyone,

In the last 3 months I have been learning and trying to advance in virtualization since I discovered that it makes life easier and it is cost efficient. It is simply turning a single unit into small tiny units by virtualizing the hardware, but there seems to be some challenges on deciding what hardware I need since there are lots and lots of things that need to be taking into consideration before buying the hardware like hardware compatibility. Since @miguel already has vmware esxi and is already messing with it. I thought it might be a good idea to ask him about his experience with it and what are some of the ways to get started with building a home lab or a home made DIY virtualization empire just on a single unit. let me make my point clear, I think that virtualization is literally the future of IT and IS as well, so it is absolutely essential skills for me or anyone that is diving deep into the bottom of IT or IS.

Mr. @miguel would you please just show me how to start or where to start from?

I should also tag people that might be interested in miguel’s answer: @ChocolateKid @Said_El_Mejdani

I would just download the free version and install it and go crazy :slight_smile: