Here are instructions on how to submit your Tynker game for the FMPSD Coding Competition.
- You can submit any time.
- It’s best to submit as quickly as possible, even if you’re not finished, so that others can vote for it.
- It’s better to submit now, and start receiving votes, rather than at the last minute.
- You can always go back and work on your project after sharing it.
On your Tynker project, click on
Edit Project Details.
On the Edit Project Details screen, fill in the following details:
- The name of your game
- The name of your group. You can include student names, if you’d like, but use just their first name and initial.
- The name of the school.
- Any other detail you think would be relevant – explain how your game works, or where you got the inspiration.
Back on your main project page, select the share icon.
Find the Social tab, and copy-and-paste the address shown to Mr. Borges in an e-mail.
Once voting begins, be sure to encourage others to try the games and vote!